Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Crazy Kid Comments 1

One of the little mentioned reasons to have kids is for comic relief. For years, my mom has been hearing me say bizarre things to my kids, things my younger, pre-kid self could never imagine saying to another human being. After she catches her breath after laughing her head off, she has always said, "You've got to write that down!" So this little snippet is the result. Each of these "Crazy Kid Comments" are actual things that either I have said to my kids or I've heard my kids say to each other. There are probably hundreds I have forgotten, from before I started actually writing them down, so these are all fairly recent. Keep an eye out for more gems...

Kid: Where are we going?
Me: We’re going to Miami.
Kid: I want to go to Your-ami!

No comments: